Camp Na-Bor-Lee began in 1960 as a 4-H camp when a few families, wanting an educational lake retreat for their children, applied to the National Park Service for a lease of the land. Over the years it has evolved into a favorite camp for youth groups, family groups, and various organizations numbering between 10 and 300 campers who seek a safe, secluded, rustic camping experience for their group. Working in cooperation with the National Park Services, the camp is managed and maintained by volunteer service.
- 10 private campsites on Lake Roosevelt
- Modern restroom facilities with cold showers or metered hot showers
- Group camp kitchen with a covered eating area
- 2 shelters for group gatherings
- RV access (no hookups)
- Swimming area with swim docks (no life guard on duty)
- Boat-in access (no launching)
- 38 wooded acres nestled against Lake Roosevelt
- 15 miles north of Fort Spokane
- 38 miles from Davenport
- 75 miles from Spokane
National Park Service Regulated Polices
- Alcoholic beverages are prohibited
- Dogs must be on a 6ft leash at all times
- Horses are prohibited
- Fireworks are prohibited
- Camping in established sites, near existing fire rings only
- Digging is prohibited
- Campers must remove own garbage
- No boat launching
- Motorcycles/ATV riding is prohibited
- Campers are responsible for keeping campsite and rest rooms clean
- No life guard on duty
- Quiet times : 10 p.m. – 6 a.m.
Camp Na-Bor-Lee Association Inc. is a 501c3 organization. We appreciate your consideration to donate to maintain and continue our interpretive and educational campground.
We have several improvements, including updating plumbing to include warm/hot showers and efficiently running toilets, we would like to make to the campground and we are dependent on your financial support.
Donations can be made through PayPal or Venmo or you can mail them directly to us. Mailing address: P.O. Box 8743; Spokane, WA 99203